Application For Pension Benefits

The following is a list of the documents you may need to complete your application:

  • General Information Card
  • Election Form (federal tax withholding)
  • Important Notice (return to work)    
  • Partial Lump Sum – Form E
  • Spouse Card
  • Pension Optional Form of Payment 
  • Marriage Certificate
  • Members Birth Certificate
  • Spouse’s Birth Certificate
  • If Divorced; Dissolution of Marriage/QDRO (Qualified Domestic Relations Order)
  • Disability Application Card
  • Social Security Award Letter
When you are ready to make application for your retirement benefit or would like to discuss your options, please contact the Pension Fund Office to schedule an appointment.