PAC Election Form

Union PAC Fund
All members, with the exception of those members being reported under the Technical Engineers Illinois, Local 130 Service or National Residential Agreements, are allowed to contribute to Union PAC Fund. Any member who chooses to have Union PAC Funds deducted from their paycheck will be required to complete a PAC Election Form. These forms will be kept on file with the Union and the Data Center. A new form will not be required when members change employers. Members will have their elected Union PAC Fund Plan withholding amounts included on a new referral or dispatch form.

Members who choose to have Union PAC Plan deductions, must complete the PAC Election Form provided below, fax the completed form to the Data Center at (312) 421-6724 and notify you of their PAC elections.