Details & Contact
Call Us For Your Next Event!
Ease of access, for people, equipment and vehicles is a key reason why events at held Stephen Bailey Auditorium are successful and enjoyable.
- 100% handicap accessible
- Passengers and freight elevators
- Access at Randolph Street
- Loading dock
From 20 to 2000, our facilities can handle your small or large event with style.
- Breakfast, Brunch, Luncheon or Dinner = 750 + dance area or 850 without dance area
- Standup reception = 900-1000
- Meetings = 900 auditorium seating
- Conferences/Seminars = 600 classroom seating
Lower Hall +Bar
- Meetings = 200 auditorium seating
- Conferences/Seminars = 100 classroom seating
Festivals, Seasonal Markets, Rallies
- Breakfast, Brunch, Luncheon or Dinner = 150 + Dance Area or 250 without dance area
- Standup reception = 300-400
- Accommodations for 1,000 to 1,400 people when renting both halls depending on setup
Thank you for considering the Stephen M. Bailey Auditorium for your next event. For details and information on our Volo facilities please contact us directly. If you wish to tour any of our venues please call ahead to schedule an appointment.
Chicago Journeymen Plumbers’ Local Union 130, U. A.
Stephen M. Bailey Auditorium
1340 West Washington Blvd.
Chicago, IL 60607
Contacts: Monday through Friday, 7:30 am to 4:30 pm
Phone: Darlin Arellano (312) 421-1010 ext. 156 Email: email@example.com
Phone: Deb Randall (312) 421-1010 ext. 116 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Fax (312) 421-9633 - ATTN: Hall Rental
Please Note: Chicago Journeymen Plumbers, Local Union 130, U. A. reserves the right to approve all events.