Details & Contact
Call Us For Your Next Event!
Ease of access, for people, equipment and vehicles is a key reason why events at held Stephen Bailey Auditorium are successful and enjoyable.
- 100% handicap accessible
- Passengers and Freight Elevators
- Access thru Washington Blvd. or Randolph Street
- Loading dock
From 20 to 2000, our facilities can handle your small or large event with style.
- Breakfast, Brunch, Luncheon or Dinner = 750 + Dance Area or 850 - Dance Area
- Stand-up Reception = 900-1000
- Meetings = 900 Auditorium Seating
- Conferences, Seminars = 600 Classroom Seating
Lower Hall +Bar
- Meetings = 200 Auditorium Seating
- Conferences, Seminars = 100 Classroom Seating
Festivals, Seasonal Markets, Rallies
- Breakfast, Brunch, Luncheon or Dinner = 150 + Dance Area or 250 - Dance Area
- Stand-up Reception = 300-400
- Depending on set-up we can accommodate 1,000 to 1,400 people when renting both halls
Thank you for considering the Stephen M. Bailey Auditorium for your next event.
If you need additional information please do not hesitate to contact us; Monday through Friday, 7:30 am to 4:30 pm. If you wish to visit our venue please call ahead to schedule an appointment.
Chicago Journeymen Plumbers’ Local Union 130, U. A.
Stephen M. Bailey Auditorium
1340 West Washington Blvd.
Chicago, IL 60607
Phone (312) 421-1010, ext. 156 Darlin Arellano
Fax (312) 421-9633
Please Note: Chicago Journeymen Plumbers, Local Union 130, U. A. reserves the right to approve all events.