THE APPLICATION PROCESS FOR 2021 WILL OPEN SOON!
The Joint Apprenticeship Committee for Local 130 traditionally accepts applications for the Plumbing Apprenticeship Program in January and February. Applications will be accepted online starting on January 24, 2021 through February 25, 2021. Please come back for further information as the date approaches!
An application can be submitted during the scheduled dates and times. A $25.00 non-refundable application fee is required. Forms of payment accepted will be posted once the application is available online. All applicants must possess a valid driver’s license.
REQUIREMENTS AT TIME OF APPLICATION:
- Completed Application
- Your valid driver’s license
- Your Birth Certificate or Valid U.S. Passport
- Proof of Completion of High School
- Original High School Diploma OR Sealed Official High School Transcripts
- GED Certificate OR
- College Diploma with Transcripts OR
- Copy of Veterans DD214
- Apprentice Plumbing License, current or expired (if applicable)
- $25.00 non-refundable fee
- Optional: if you wish to purchase the Test Taking Tip Book for $10.00, your total will be $35.00
- Credit card and debit card transactions will be subject to a card processing fee, amount TBD.
- Must read, write and speak the English language
- Must have a High School Diploma or GED equivalent
- Pass an aptitude test
- Pass a drug screen including marijuana
- Pass a physical exam
- Pass an agility test
- Applicants must always possess a valid driver’s license
- Must be at least 18 years of age (Applicants who are 17 years of age may apply provided he or she will be 18 years of age prior to being registered by the JAC)
- High School Seniors may apply but must submit a letter from their High School stating they are on track to graduate and including transcripts to date.
SCHEDULE OF DATES, TIMES AND LOCATIONS:
DETAILS COMING SOON PLEASE CHECK BACK!
Applicants submitting the required documents at the time of registration will be given all the information where and when to appear for the aptitude test. Drug screen, physical, and physical agility test information will be provided if invited to a pre-orientation meeting.
THERE ARE ABSOLUTELY NO EXCEPTIONS TO THESE REQUIREMENTS AND/OR QUALIFICATIONS. ANYTHING CONTAINED IN THIS NOTICE IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE.
PLEDGE OF EQUAL OPPORTUNITY IN APPRENTICESHIP
The Trust Fund for Apprentice and Journeyman Education and Training, Local 130 U.A. will not discriminate against apprenticeship applicants or apprentices based on race, color, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), sexual orientation, genetic information, or because they are an individual with a disability or a person 40 years old or older. The Trust Fund for Apprentice and Journeyman Education and Training, Local 130 UA will take affirmative action to provide equal opportunity in apprenticeship and will operate the apprenticeship program required under Title 29 of the Code of Federal Regulations, part 30.